Unfortunately, we also have to inform you about a few things regarding Corona, so that your vacation is relaxed and beautiful!
Rules for entry Austria
- The 2G + PCR applies Present a complete certificate of vaccination
- or a confirmation of a previous illness (“Evidence of a low epidemiological risk”)
- 2 Vaccinations + booster no pcr test neccesary
- Tests of any kind are no longer permitted as access authorization
The following COVID-19 vaccines are currently licensed in the European Union (as of spring 2021):
- The vaccine Comirnaty from the manufacturer BioNTech/Pfizer is licensed from the age of 12 years
- The manufacturer Moderna’s Spikevax vaccine is licensed for ages 12 and older
- The vaccine Vaxzevria from the manufacturer AstraZeneca is approved from the age of 18 years
- The vaccine COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen from the manufacturer Janssen is approved from the age of 18 years
Vaccines not licensed in Austria:
- Is the vaccine Sputnik
2-G rule for recovered persons:
- Recovery certificate of SARS-CoV-2 infection survived in the last 180 days or medical confirmation of SARS-CoV-2 infection survived in the last 180 days that has been confirmed by molecular biology
- Segregation notice, if issued for a person confirmed to have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the 180 days prior to the scheduled testing.
- In Austria, the wearing of FFP2 masks is mandatory if physical contact with persons cannot be excluded.
Exceptions:During the conumsation of food and beverages as well as while staying at the place of administration.
- Mandatory registration of guests in the restaurant and hotel.
You can also find a helpful guide on the website of the Federal Ministry of Tourism
Further information on entry requirements and similar issues can be found here
So nothing stands in the way of your holiday with us in Tyrol